click to view more
I BET YA DIDN'T KNOW...?..
- The average woman today uses at least 6 pounds of lipstick a year but only a small number know that one frequently used ingredient in manufacturing lipsticks is fish scales.
- Men were the first to wear jewelry as a status symbol as well as good luck amulets to aid them in battle.
- 88% of women by shoes a size too small for them.
- The style of low-hanging, baggy pants worn by Hip-Hop devotees, originated in the prisons of LA, in which inmates were prohibited to wear belts.
- Rayon(artificial silk) was invented in 1910 as the first artificial fiber. Chanel was the first to use it, as early as 1915.