tips/ideas to use your clothes in more than one way!
"There YOUR clothes, you can do whatever you want to them and with them" prettyKnurd M.
1. Here's a Cream fringe dress from H&M that I ended up croping into a belly shirt
2. This was a simple striped Tee. I cut the sleeves off and sliced up the bottom portion of the shirt to give it a more fashion forward look
3. This is just a simple double tank top. I got creative and gave it the illusion of a dress
|(SEE HOW HERE)|
4. If your not into the cutting and cropping, take a small step by just tucking in your cotton blazer like I did here..
5. One of my fav photo shoots! This was a dress that I cut into a tube top
|(pardon the scream..lol my friend stepped on my foot!! WITH HEELS ON|
..my females know that aint no joke!)